In celebration of our Readmill for iPhone launch yesterday, we’ve once again teamed up with our good friends A Book Apart for a special giveaway. During our recent hack day we built a brand new giveaway tool, and A Book Apart have volunteered to get involved first! You can be in for a chance to win not one, not two, but eight titles. Find out more and enter down below.
The entire bundle
We’re going to make this one special. Instead of just one book, the winner of this contest will receive ebooks of A Book Apart’s complete collection. The winner will have eight great books appear like magic in their Readmill library. The books are:
- Jeremy Keith’s HTML5 for Web Designers,
- Dan Cederholm’s CSS3 for Web Designers,
- Erin Kissane’s The Elements of Content Strategy,
- Ethan Marcotte’s Responsive Web Design,
- Aarron Walter’s Designing for Emotion,
- Luke Wroblewski’s Mobile First,
- Mike Monteiro’s Design Is a Job, and
- Karen McGrane’s Content Strategy for Mobile
We’re picking one lucky winner!
We’re giving one bundle away. If you’re the winner, we’ll let you know and drop the bundle right into your Readmill account. All you’ll have to do is open Readmill for iPad or iPhone and they’ll all be there - ready to read! To enter:
Competition is closed! Thanks to all that entered.
Matthew and the Readmill team